Pickleball Availability at Dugger Park in Medfield (99 Mystic River Rd):
– Pickleball is open for play from Tuesday to Saturday at Dugger Park.
– Registration is required, and registered participants will receive a bracelet allowing them to play during the designated times.
– The seasonal fee includes pickleball nets, pickleballs, and permits for the courts.
– For registration information and fees, please refer to the details below.
Great website for reservations and more information!
To purchase a Resident Membership:
– Participants must provide proof of residency, such as a Driver’s License or Mass I.D. with a Medford address.
– For recently moved residents, a current utility bill in their name can be shown as proof of residency.
Dugger Park FAQ!
This Massachusetts pickleball listing is not associated with Dugger Park; we collect this information from website listings, Medford pickleball courts, reader comments and feedback. If you would like to “claim” this listing, please select the “Claim Listing” box on the top of the page. This will designate you as the author, allowing you to edit the page with photos, videos, articles, reviews, etc. There is no cost whatsoever. Questions? Please contact us.