(Joseph N. Hermann Youth Center) offers round robin/drop in on two to three indoor courts: Tuesday and Friday from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. Space is limited and players need to be of age 60and older and a North Andover resident. Sign up is through the North Andover Elder Services Department.
The North Andover Youth Center in North Andover, Massachusetts, offers pickleball opportunities for local residents. Here are some key details:
- Schedule and Location: The pickleball sessions are held at the Joseph N. Hermann Youth Center. The round robin/drop-in sessions take place on two to three indoor courts, occurring every Tuesday and Friday from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Eligibility and Registration: These sessions are specifically for individuals who are 60 years and older and are residents of North Andover. Interested players need to register through the North Andover Elder Services Department.
- General Hours of Operation: The North Andover Youth Center operates at the following hours:
- Sunday: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Courts and Facilities: The Center has a total of three indoor pickleball courts. These courts are open to the public, and there’s no need for participants to bring their own pickleball net as all courts are equipped with them.
- Contact Information: For more details or inquiries, you can contact Kathy Shelp at the North Andover Youth Center. She can be reached via phone at 978-688-9560 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Andover Youth Center FAQ!
This Massachusetts pickleball listing is not associated with North Andover Youth Center; we collect this information from website listings, North Andover pickleball courts, reader comments and feedback. If you would like to “claim” this listing, please select the “Claim Listing” box on the top of the page. This will designate you as the author, allowing you to edit the page with photos, videos, articles, reviews, etc. There is no cost whatsoever. Questions? Please contact us.